To remove Ever Accountable from your iOS device, follow these steps:
STEP 01: Disable the VPN and Remove the MDM Profile
Note: If you do not have the MDM profile downloaded and installed, you can skip to STEP 02 below.
- Open the Ever Accountable app and click the ellipsis menu icon located in the far right corner at the bottom of the window.
- Click "My Dashboard:
- Click the "Settings" icon.
- Scroll to the "Device Settings" section and click "VPN"
- When the "VPN" window opens, toggle the VPN to "off"
- On the "Disable VPN" window, select the amount of time to leave the "VPN" to the off position. Note: If you are uninstalling the app, select "Indefinitely" and enter a reason in the space provided. This information will be shared on your weekly report.
- Click "Disable VPN"
- Click "Done" when the VPN has finished turning off.
- Return to the iOS Home Screen and click "Settings"
- Click "General" and scroll down to "Device Management" and click on it.
- Click the MDM Profile listed here (it should start with something similar to com.everaccountable.mdm and so on).
- Click the "Remove Management" button and enter your device passcode.
- Once the passcode is verified, you will land on a confirmation window, click "Remove Management" located at the bottom of the window.
- The profile will be removed and you will be returned to the "Device Management" window.
You can now proceed with STEP 02 below, removing the app from the device.
STEP 02: Remove the Ever Accountable App from the Device
Locate the Ever Accountable app icon on your Home Screen and press and hold it for a few seconds. Click "Remove App" from the pop up menu.
STEP 03: Press "Delete App" to confirm that you want to remove the app from the device.
STEP 04: Press "Delete" to confirm that you want to delete Ever Accountable from the device.
Note: Deleting the app will also delete all its data. This means you would need to set up bookmarks, favorites, etc. again if you decide to reinstall later.
After you have confirmed that you want to delete Ever Accountable. The app will be removed from the device.